Best Air Purifier Reviews
The Environment Protection declared that Person’s life 90% of the time is spent in the indoor environment, and that indoor air is 2-5 times more polluted than the outdoors. That poor indoor air quality can cause respiratory problems. Good news is that you can buy many air purifier models to improve the quality of air indoors. Read air purifier reviews to look for the most suitable one.
Benefits of purifiers
Dust, pet dander, pollen, mold and dust mite can trigger allergies. Smoke particles threat to our health. An air purifier can help us. With the advancement in technology, air purifiers can capture some bacteria, virus, and damaging particulates. Air purifiers are used to reduce the concentration of these air contaminants and can be useful for allergies, asthma and sick building syndrome.
How to choose the right air purifier
1. The best air purifiers are those that effectively lower the pollutant particle count with a high Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR). Look for an air purifier with high CADR. The higher the CADR rating, the better.
2. Pick a size of air purifier. Match the air purifier with your desired coverage range.
3. The best air purifiers with more air purification technologies.
There are several different techniques used by air purifiers.
Electrostatic Filters: These suck the air into the unit, collect the particles onto the electrostatic plates and then release the purified air outside.
HEPA Filters: The filters remove 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger in size. The filter must be replaced regularly to maintain effectiveness. Non-HEPA filters are not recommended.
Activated Carbon Filters: carbon filters can adsorb odor, smoke and volatile chemicals in the air, but does not remove larger particles. Carbon filter needs to be replaced the carbon regularly to maintain effectiveness.
Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp: Ultraviolet (UV) lamps effectively destroy micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi. UV lamps are often combined with other air purifier filters to improve the efficiency.
Ionizer: Charged electrical plates emit negative ions in the air to attract allergens and dust. Although ionizer needs regular cleaning as the plates, ionizer doesn’t need filter replacement.
Ozone Generators: Dangerous respiratory problems such as permanent lung damage, asthma can result from their use. Avoid ozone generators.
4. Pick a quiet air purifier. Find out how much noise it makes. If you plan to let the air purifier run in your bedroom at night, you must consider the noise.
5. Consider the cost of running the air purifier. Make sure to include filters, replacement parts and electricity consumption.
It isn’t difficult to choose the best air purifier according to our air purifiers reviews. You have the necessary information to make an informed decision on which model you want to buy. I believe that you’ll discover the right air purifier here on the air purifier reviews.
Now t, I give you a brief introduction of some popular brands: